How Not To Land

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
When the flames are overlapping the canopy, that’s as good a time as any to shell out.:deal

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Almost as hot as it is here in Phoenix today. Dry heat my butt. :evilTried to call you this morning , truck broke down in Phoenix.

:crazyRay

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Almost as hot as it is here in Phoenix today. Dry heat my butt. :evilTried to call you this morning , truck broke down in Phoenix.

:crazyRay

I was here but actually tried to work outside a little. Did you call the home phone or my cell?
Where are you now?:scratch

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Called both ,cell had some weird thing and home was busy. Got a room in Phoenix just off I-10 and 51st Ave, Travellers inn .

:crazy

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Your phone company is screwed up. Or you changed numbers, or it's the HEAT.
Just tried both numbers again.:crazy

Ray

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I discovered that I had let my cell phone battery die. I was wondering why I didn't get any calls from my many admirers in my fan club .
Don't know what was wrong with the home phone though. I got several calls during the day including one where nobody was there.....not even heavy breathing. Must have been you.:eek:
I should be here or the airport Sat if you are still hanging around . :coffee:

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray what happened? I always hear those C-15's are invincible!!
robert

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Robert, not the engine this time. A/C condenser leaking, compressor leaking , compressor clutch bearing bad, water leak at heater shut off valve. Naturally no parts till Tuesday . Maybe. Oh well maybe lunch with Cecil.

Ray

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray: Keep on trucking like our grandfather's did. Put some water for the radiator in one of the trailer compartments, fire up the Flagstaff am country station, stop by "Lucky's Last Stop" before the desert to fill up your thermos with water then cross that desert!!!!
robert