How to deal with the homeless issue--

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
We need to adapt a decent, effective,and permanent solution to the homeless problem.Let's adapt and strictly enforce ordinances prohibiting public defecation and urinating,panhandling,blocking sidewalks, littering, leaving piles of refuse in public, drug sales and use, alcohol use, personal sanitation and overall cleanliness, attempting to interfere with public passage and use of public spaces, and all that comes with those choosing to live like this at societal expense. Let's round up every registered democrat, assign them each one indigent,force each one of them to be responsible legally, morally and otherwise for their assigned indigent. Each assigned sponsor will be required to clean up after their indigent, feed,clothe, wash and assume total responsibility for their assignee, and will have to be legally required to achieve positive results with this form of legally mandated assistance. Since the left is so concerned with them and feels that the rest of us don't do enough, this would be a great way to spread the work around, display their politically correct compassion, and save us all a lot of work in the process while re instituting basic public decency.

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Was in Nashville a couple months ago and there were "homeless/panhandlers" ALL along downtown music row. I swear they were every 30'.
I was sitting in the very front of one bar, looking out the open door and watched a young 20's?? guy COUNTING his money. Must have done it 3 or 4 times.
Jeff

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We need to adapt a decent, effective,and permanent solution to the homeless problem.Let's adapt and strictly enforce ordinances prohibiting public defecation and urinating,panhandling,blocking sidewalks, littering, leaving piles of refuse in public, drug sales and use, alcohol use, personal sanitation and overall cleanliness, attempting to interfere with public passage and use of public spaces, and all that comes with those choosing to live like this at societal expense. Let's round up every registered democrat, assign them each one indigent,force each one of them to be responsible legally, morally and otherwise for their assigned indigent. Each assigned sponsor will be required to clean up after their indigent, feed,clothe, wash and assume total responsibility for their assignee, and will have to be legally required to achieve positive results with this form of legally mandated assistance. Since the left is so concerned with them and feels that the rest of us don't do enough, this would be a great way to spread the work around, display their politically correct compassion, and save us all a lot of work in the process while re instituting basic public decency.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Just the thought of a Liberal or Democrat being personally responsible for their actions is hilarious. And for them to act in a logical manner following the laws of this country

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Seriously though, I go a step further. I would include the rapist, child molesters, murderers and few more. I have actually told a few of them over the years to their faces that I hope that when these people are released from prison, and they re-offend, I hope it happens to them or one of their family members. They want them out, the should be responsible for their choices. They can live next door and with these types.

• Haha
Reactions: 327

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Greg your ideas are great IMO will never work as now these homeless POS got the ACLU to go to court over this crap and the courts said it violates their 1st amendment rights, really I thought pissing and crapping on the streets is protected speech? that's where the problem is. Now here is what I would do and you would need to be sneaky about this as it will mostly likely get you in trouble, oh well but it will be fun. 1st. give them all the money you can, movie money that is, lol. Next and you gotta hide for this one, take a paint ball gun and watch when these worthless phuks are peeing and popping everywhere and pop them in the arse with a paint ball. One time in my back yard that butts up to an ally some bum chick was pissing in the middle of the street, I got the water hose out and she got a bath, LMAO, her boyfriend was going to get me, sure did, when he came over the fence he got my 30-06 in his face and arrested for trespassing by the cops. His day did not end well. Had another homeless buttwipe who was yelling at the top of his lungs in the ally one day, I told him to STFU, but nope, so I tossed an M-80 over the fence and WOW did he run. Cops got there as I was looking over the fence and asked who was blowing up fireworks?, I told the cops some teens were, gave them a fake description and off the cops went to find them. Good thing was that homeless guy never came back.

If these losers know people are out to get them they will go away. I gave out mayor an ear full on the panhandling issue where I live and he won't take any action so I saw that worthless sack of crap mayor at the local grocery store and did to him in the parking lot that the kids did to biden. #FJB chant but I just changed it to his name, holy crap he was pissed. At that point I told him to do his job as he stood there looking at me all PO'ed. Have to be unconventional on these kinds of problems when it's the politicians that caused these issues and let it fester.

Reactions: 327

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Political problems exist for the benefit of the political class. That gives them something to run for office on, and they all know there is no intention to solve the problem.That is how a career small time politician justifies his continued existence. He continually runs for office promising to fix an annoying problem in return for your vote. If he solved the problem, who would need him after that. People who attend sales training know that a good salesman(an oxymoron if there ever was one) has to convince you that you need the product he is selling so that you will buy it and fill his pockets. Same thing. A salesman sells you a product. A politician is another kind of sellout. Neither one is really needed.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Greg your ideas are great IMO will never work as now these homeless POS got the ACLU to go to court over this crap and the courts said it violates their 1st amendment rights, really I thought pissing and crapping on the streets is protected speech? that's where the problem is. Now here is what I would do and you would need to be sneaky about this as it will mostly likely get you in trouble, oh well but it will be fun. 1st. give them all the money you can, movie money that is, lol. Next and you gotta hide for this one, take a paint ball gun and watch when these worthless phuks are peeing and popping everywhere and pop them in the arse with a paint ball. One time in my back yard that butts up to an ally some bum chick was pissing in the middle of the street, I got the water hose out and she got a bath, LMAO, her boyfriend was going to get me, sure did, when he came over the fence he got my 30-06 in his face and arrested for trespassing by the cops. His day did not end well. Had another homeless buttwipe who was yelling at the top of his lungs in the ally one day, I told him to STFU, but nope, so I tossed an M-80 over the fence and WOW did he run. Cops got there as I was looking over the fence and asked who was blowing up fireworks?, I told the cops some teens were, gave them a fake description and off the cops went to find them. Good thing was that homeless guy never came back.

If these losers know people are out to get them they will go away. I gave out mayor an ear full on the panhandling issue where I live and he won't take any action so I saw that worthless sack of crap mayor at the local grocery store and did to him in the parking lot that the kids did to biden. #FJB chant but I just changed it to his name, holy crap he was pissed. At that point I told him to do his job as he stood there looking at me all PO'ed. Have to be unconventional on these kinds of problems when it's the politicians that caused these issues and let it fester.
Go on Youtube and look up a 2 minute video called,Taliban's Last Campfire. Looks like the military has a way of dealing with obnoxious individuals camping out where they don't belong. A bit radical for our modern urban planners, but effective nevertheless.

Last edited:

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Go on Youtube and look up a 2 minute video called,Taliban's Last Campfire. Looks like the military has a way of dealing with obnoxious individuals camping out where they don't belong. A bit radical for our modern urban planners, but effective nevertheless.
You got that right Greg, let the Tallyban or the Chinese take car of the homeless problem. It will get fixed quick.

55Brodie

Well Known Member
As a retired sales representative for industrial bearings and power transmission for over 47 years i find your equating politicians to sales people slightly offensive. Good sales people  listen to customer problems and offer solutions, not unwanted or unnecessary goods. They know their products and where they are used and how to apply them.
If you have a bad salesman, fire him just as you would a lousy politician.

425/409ER

Well Known Member
As a retired sales representative for industrial bearings and power transmission for over 47 years i find your equating politicians to sales people slightly offensive. Good sales people  listen to customer problems and offer solutions, not unwanted or unnecessary goods. They know their products and where they are used and how to apply them.
Nothing wrong with a good sales person, have dealt with many good ones in the past and you can always spot the BS'ers right away.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
You know, you're right. I worked at car dealerships in the '70's, what passed for dealership salesmen weren't a real good example of how to act in public or how to close a deal gracefully. Your comment was quite good and rated this response when you thought I was comparing salesmen to politicians. I certainly wouldn't want to be compared to a politician, that's for sure. Yes, fire bad employees and eliminate bad politicians.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

Unfortunately, the people will not fire either one these days. They are too busy complaining about them to realize they have all the power in their hands.

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Best homeless repellant out there is a Help Wanted sign.
Well I got a new one for next year where I live with these worthless phuks. I am going to give out the Mayors phone number and all the other council members numbers for them to call for free stuff. Seems they need to feel the pain they cause all of us living here putting up with the freeloader crap.