How to load a SE Bagger in a car trailer

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I have a new loading issue besides figuring out how to load Brian's 49 and a 409 motor in my car trailer without trashing the vehicle and the trailer.
I have to move a SE Bagger in my trailer but the "D" rings are set up for my 61 and the trailer is finished inside. I sure don't want to mess the bike up:eek::eek: or the trailer. Suggestions?????
robert

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Thanks for the info Ray. It seems that there is no way unless I drill through the diamond plate and add "D" rings that are closer together then the 20ft +/- that the ones for the 61 are separated..
robert

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I have a new loading issue besides figuring out how to load Brian's 49 and a 409 motor in my car trailer without trashing the vehicle and the trailer.
I have to move a SE Bagger in my trailer but the "D" rings are set up for my 61 and the trailer is finished inside. I sure don't want to mess the bike up:eek::eek: or the trailer. Suggestions?????
robert

What the hey is a SE Bagger????

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Robert.....................leave the trailer in your driveway. RIDE the SE where ever you need to take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Robert.....................leave the trailer in your driveway. RIDE the SE where ever you need to take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap

Can't outrun the winter rain drops:roll:roll unless you're thinking Bob Walker is the rider:roll:roll
robert

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Where does it have to go and how much is a plane ticket from KC to your place????? Actually...2 plane tickets. Candy would come with me.:clap:clap:clap

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Planes don't fly where Robert lives! :roll

Brian don't reveal the secrets of this area. We might get discovered and a bunch of people would want to move here.:roll Actually there is an airstrip a couple of miles from me used by crop dusters:eek::eek::eek: and experienced pilots(Cecil types) of light planes. It's in the middle of a soybean field and the farmer also uses it for access with his combines and big John Deeres. Actually Cecil probably could bring one of his Boeings in but we would have to trim some trees for his approach and clean the soybeans out of the turbines.
robert

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian don't reveal the secrets of this area. We might get discovered and a bunch of people would want to move here.:roll Actually there is an airstrip a couple of miles from me used by crop dusters:eek::eek::eek: and experienced pilots(Cecil types) of light planes. It's in the middle of a soybean field and the farmer also uses it for access with his combines and big John Deeres. Actually Cecil probably could bring one of his Boeings in but we would have to trim some trees for his approach and clean the soybeans out of the turbines.
robert

:roll:roll:roll:roll