How to win friends and influence people

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Why was human waste being carried in a truck?

Its my guess after seeing his name I'm guessing he's a Coyote and was smuggling illegal Moheecan crap across the border to fertilize the orange trees down there. If you noticed first thing he did after the accident was want to run , I can't believe the sight of the driver in the other truck wearing camo gear and carrying a gun case would be enough to spook him!! Is spook a racist word now I can't keep this word game straight?

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
to feed the liberals...

I think you're on to something here 59K9. While all normal people would sit down to the breakfast table in the morning with a box of Wheaties or Cornflakes or a big hot bowl of oatmeal or something there were Liberals from coast to coast when they were growing up and would sit down to a big ole steaming bowl of crap.. Everyone thought that the Libatards only wanted MoHeecans for their votes when all along it was just cost effective to cut out the old delivery method and just import there very own personal landscaper/cook/bottlewasher/ food source and voter. Its no wonder that the Rats are so good with anything that's about the use of money.

Mark