Huge Thompson Thank You!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
WOW!!!!

Cecil stopped by yesterday...so I could unload the parts he got for me and pay him his finder's fee........and to my complete surprise.......he gave me the 409 Mile Marker sign!!!! I was blown away!!!! THANK YOU for everyone who took the time to sign this and THANK YOU for all the nice comments and PM's that everyone has sent me. They are really appreciated!! Thank you too for the t-shirts and pins!! I'll have those up shortly too!!:clap:clap:hug:hug

The autograph's start in the upper LH corner with Dick MacKenzie and end at the bottom LH corner with Bob Walla!!!! A GREAT bunch of guys in between!!!! The sign is already on the wall above my desk. I'll look at it every time I write a check or make plans for another buying trip to Texas!!!!!!!!!!:deal:deal

I was disappointed that one autograph was missing tho. I understand that Tommy left early but the one I noticed that wasn't there......................was Winston's footprint!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next time!!!!:roll:roll

Attachments

• thompson409milemarker1.jpg
    thompson409milemarker1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 33
  • thompson409milemarker2.jpg
    thompson409milemarker2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 37
  • thompson409milemarker3.jpg
    thompson409milemarker3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 37

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Get well soon!

Phil:

We missed having both you and Candy there at Thompson, and the Mile Marker represents the collective thoughts of all the guys and gals who wish you the best in your recovery :) :) :).

Cheers!
TomK

dynoray

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
hey Phil,feel better! did you see the picture with Winston in between the Wully Bullys?? glad the sign was a hit.we missed you coming in on the motorcycle playing 409!!!!
Ray.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
You were missed !!!!

I'll add my comment to the others. You were missed and everyone was very concerned about your health issues. Hope that you get better soon, so that we can meet up at next years event.

If it only half as good as this years, it will be another "Don't Miss", great time.

Bill

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hope you're getting well

Was really looking forward to meeting you. Looking forward to getting the chance next year.

Did you give the shop keys to Cecil? I already placed an order with him.:roll:roll:roll

Prayers

Ray

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, The three days in Thompson was fun, but would have been double the fun with you and Candy there. Get well and next year will be the best yet.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey Phil, How's your health problem going,could you please give us an update ? Has the dizziness eased off a little?:bow:cheers