I-95 & I-80 parts going toll?

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I just heard on the truckers channel(Sirius) that north Carolina is planning to toll I-95 and Pa, is thinking about tolls on I-80. What's this world coming to:dunno
robert

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
not that long ago, there were three toll booths in richmond. now you cannot tell where they were? i suspect they'll be back.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
As I plan my trip to Thompson, I see that parts of I-80 are already toll. I suppose I'll have to pay twice because of the trailer !!!!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
As I plan my trip to Thompson, I see that parts of I-80 are already toll. I suppose I'll have to pay twice because of the trailer !!!!

One of my biggest tolls with the trailer is the Petus bridge I-95 by John Langefelder's:eek:
robert

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
tolls

Hey Robert, Connecticut might be joining the toll party too. Can you imagine that tolls and high taxes too didn't see that coming.:roll:

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes Robert, I agree,going north bound I-95 pulling a trailer with dual axles with my Yukon is costly,a BIG $26.00.South bound there is no charge.When I come to the shore for Ocean City Cruise(whcich by the way is May19th to the 23rd) I usually use the Bay Bridge,much much cheaper!!! John

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
Hey john, won't be making the may OC show this year but maybe the fall instead. If I don't see have fun:cheers Vin