I finally won a major award!

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Check it out, I'm in the big bucks now. What should I buy to put in my new 12 car barn?

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 223

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Mike,
I think that since you are such a fine upstanding individual and don't really need the money, that you should donate it to someone really needy.
Someone like that poor Portland policeman that DQ recently met. He seems like someone who could use a little charity (or maybe a life:rolleyes:).
Just ask DQ for the officers's name and submit it on his behalf. I'm sure he will be surprised and grateful for such a generous act of charity.:clap:deal
:D

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Mike,
I think that since you are such a fine upstanding individual and don't really need the money, that you should donate it to someone really needy.
Someone like that poor Portland policeman that DQ recently met. He seems like someone who could use a little charity (or maybe a life:rolleyes:).
Just ask DQ for the officers's name and submit it on his behalf. I'm sure he will be surprised and grateful for such a generous act of charity.:clap:deal
:D

Hey,,, Thanks for thinking of me!!

One part that I failed to mention,,,

Just as the Officer was walking back to my T-Bird he asked? "What year is your car?"
When I answered " It`s an 88" He says 'Really nice shape"!

Then he hands me the ticket!!!:roll:grumble:

For a split second,, I though I was getting off without a ticket!!:beerbang

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
My MAJOR AWARD is 14" tall and sits on a small cabinet next to my recliner in the TV room.
It's almost that time of the year "CHRISTMAS STORY " will be airing soon. Can't wait!!! My three favorite cult movies are "MARCH OF THE WOODEN SOLDIERS"--"AMERICAN GRAFFITI " & "CHRISTMAS STORY"

:crazy:cheers