I Found It!

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You are the Man

Great find Cecil I went thru the 61 manual and seen the tables you use for the questions you posted in the past. My answers were calculated so now I know how you had such precise answers.:bow

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Wow

There is a world of info there for everyone to use. Thanks for your efforts. You are the man !:cool:

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
HELP!!!!
I can't open this file because my computor doesn't know what file created it. How do I open it. I would like to get info on my '57 & my '61 my wifes '73.:pray:dunno

Kdurgin

Well Known Member
Great info. I like in the 62 book they refer to the RPO 240 SS option and call the console between the bucket seats a "gadget box"

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Nice find Cecil!! :clap :clap :clap Thanks for posting!

HELP!!!!
I can't open this file because my computor doesn't know what file created it. How do I open it. I would like to get info on my '57 & my '61 my wifes '73.:pray:dunno

You need Abobe reader Butch. You can get it here:
http://get.adobe.com/reader/

For other years follow Cecil's link above then look for "Chevrolets (All Models Not Listed Below) Show"
Click on 'show'

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Cecil,Thats got to be one of the top 10 finds of the year,Thanks so much !!! John

:cheers :cheers :cheers

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Cecil,

GM sent me that information on the '61's back in the nineties, used to be a 800 number that you could call, give them the VIN of your car and they would send you all the info they had for that year. I don't know if that service is still available or not.
That one sheet concerning the '61 SS should put to rest the rumors concerning that car but it won't

Old School

Supporting Member 1
Wow! The Holy Grail of "secret" SS 61 info has been discovered! :cool:

Great site. Spent an hour looking at it last night.. Thanks for posting it..

Mick

S

Swiss Impala

:clap:clap
Cecil, you are the greatest.:clap Thank you for this information! :bow :bow

Franz

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey Mike, I tried Dick McKenzie's suggestion and downloaded Adobe and it work fine.:D Thanks for the info anyway and Thank You Dick. Hope everyone enjoyed their day.:clap:clap
:crazy:cheers

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Well Cecil, what an unexpected gift.

I bow my head with gratitude for such valuable knowledge.

after reading many threads over the last couple of years, you are the 61' guru.

thanks again:cheers:cool: