If a white guy hit Chris Rock

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If any person other than a major star had hit Chris Rock they would be in jail. This is another example of a multi tier justice system. It has nothing to do with race or sex etc. It has to do with power, privilege, celebrity, and money.

Not much can be done if victim won't press charges.

Reactions: 327

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not much can be done if victim won't press charges.
Not true. There are lots of crimes where the state, city etc. will press charges. In many cases if a man strikes a woman, cause we all know were equal, the man will be charged regardless of if the woman presses charges.

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
I wondered too about it being “a fake slap”. If someone slapped you in the face, wouldn’t you touch your face after being slapped? Rock didn’t. He put his hands behind his back right away. Not what a normal person would do.

Fuzz

LGB

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I wondered too about it being “a fake slap”. If someone slapped you in the face, wouldn’t you touch your face after being slapped? Rock didn’t. He put his hands behind his back right away. Not what a normal person would do.

Fuzz

LGB
How many millions of viewers …..he tried to be as manly about it as he could…….Otherwise as a comedian the joke would’ve constantly been on him …….the rest of his life

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

Fuzz

LGB
I had this same conversation with several co-workers. They said the same thing. I asked them each time, what would be the reason? What were they trying to accomplish? What were they trying to promote? And if so, don't they think that this looks bad in any case? Why would they use violence on a national show, and some outside the US, then use cursing etc to promote whatever they were allegedly trying to promote? The situation absolutely got attention, but for all the wrong reasons. But it does show that the rich and famous can do what they want with no consequences. And it shows us that the old saying of sticks and stones no longer apply. If you call me names or say something I don't like I pound your face in the ground and claim the Will Smith defense.:good

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Probably wasn't planned, but Smith wasn't about to really hit him hard so he did a bitch slap he learned in the movies. Best he dared to muster up.

Let me ask this, is that kid of Smiths, Willow. Is that a boy?

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Probably wasn't planned, but Smith wasn't about to really hit him hard so he did a bitch slap he learned in the movies. Best he dared to muster up.

Let me ask this, is that kid of Smiths, Willow. Is that a boy?
Jaden and Willow……yes

Reactions: 327

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Assuming it was real (slap) it should make Chris Rock think twice about making fun of real people. Comedians think they're "exempt"?

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Assuming it was real (slap) it should make Chris Rock think twice about making fun of real people. Comedians think they're "exempt"?
I think that’s a little too much testosterone……Comedians need to be on high alert …???….what will they do with hecklers …..???….people are allowed to walk up on stage and punch them, next thing it will be ok shooting them…… Will Smith was clearly out of line, rock is a comedian!! it was a very light joke ….I think Jada was more or less rolling her eyes….. I saw her make a video of her alopecia and she was laughing… if she’s going to make it public there’s no reason somebody can’t make a joke on it ……as for Will Smith…. he needs help …..he’s got a wife, or now they called a “life partner” who slept with Her son’s best friend with permission from Will…….Jada’s take on it she said herself this is my life, this is my body, I will do what I want…… I’d say Will Smith just loves the wrong woman ……she’s bad news

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think we need a little more accountability for ones actions(as in some azz kicking). Jokes are jokes until they're not. So someone goes to your house and tells jokes about your family, you just laugh it off?

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I think we need a little more accountability for ones actions(as in some azz kicking). Jokes are jokes until they're not. So someone goes to your house and tells jokes about your family, you just laugh it off?
Actors are not private people … whether or not by choice their lives are not kept private because of media but they choose that profession because they can make gobs of money ….they knew Chris rock was hosting the Oscars Chris rock is a comedian it’s what he does …..Who deserves to be at work doing his job and getting punched for it…… comparable to the Democrats and the far left ……..if they don’t like it they don’t have to deal with it , they can burn and loot cities because they don’t like what’s going on ………it’s just more of the same…….Entitled losers

Last edited: