Illegals

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
He says he will only talk about factual things on his channel, yet he will not say illegal alien :dunno

He must be aDemOrat at heart because they also have this trouble of properly labeling dangers of the United States, they're afraid of calling Muzzie terrorists by their factual name!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Still don't know why the illegals are being invited here by biden and company? Next up, illegals voting!

• Wow
Reactions: 327

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We have the same problem. :mad

This corrupt stupid contagion is a worldwide problem! When the boys at Davos passed this one out, they figured that one dose is all that they need in Father Satan's court!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Reactions: 327

bobs409

Administrator
If you guys run short on illegals, we can send some. Just like to help out where we can. No need to thank us, it's the neighborly thing to do, you know all that better to give than receive stuff :D
Are we still protecting our Northern border or is that a free for all too?? Nobody talks much about it. This is the time if you are a terrorist and want to get in to blow things up! I wonder how many sleeper cells we have now in the U.S???

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Are we still protecting our Northern border or is that a free for all too?? Nobody talks much about it. This is the time if you are a terrorist and want to get in to blow things up! I wonder how many sleeper cells we have now in the U.S???
Most Canadians are too smart to come here. Most Americans don't want to leave except ones facing the death penalty. Then of course Canada looks real good for protection, unless the laws changed.

bobs409

Administrator
Most Canadians are too smart to come here. Most Americans don't want to leave except ones facing the death penalty. Then of course Canada looks real good for protection, unless the laws changed.
Actually I was thinking about bad people using that border to get in. I guess they would have to get into Canada first, not sure how hard that is. I bet THEY protect their borders.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

We just about have more different Muzzie terrorist cells in this Country than the hooman body has cells, and they've been here for a long time, were just not told about them! And the FBI's position is we can't raid their training facilities until they come out and kill some of you, you would have to be tied in with MAGA to get that fast of a response out of us! And I would imagine being the high caliber shepherd that the Potato is I would say since he got into office that this number increased dramatically! And I would be shocked but not surprised if we get hit over here since the Israel/Hamas slug fest!!

Mark