Illegals

bobs409

Administrator

bobs409

Administrator
Well she bussed them out! (still in their state) So much for the "sanctuary city!"

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

I watched a show on RAV (Real Americas Voice) that you can watch if you can get the Roku channel. They have a show called Border War and if KamalToe watched it she would know we are so far from what she thinks it would make her head spin a lot faster than what it normally does, BUT I'm sure she would still deny it it's what the Rats do! It's scary we have Mexican cartel right on American soil and they have wars with other Mexican cartels! This is bad enough, but we have Americans helping the illegals dropping off food and water and cloths for them, this is treason!!!!!!!!! I thought to myself if I was on one of those mountain tops, I could start raining down mortar rounds right on top of their slimy greasy heads plus sniping them with a couple 50 BMG's, it would be awesome! I'd also take out the little village that Americans set up for the illegals. It's been shut down a couple of times, but they keep opening it back up, that's where the mortar comes in there wouldn't be anything left to set back up!!!

Mark

Reactions: 327

bobs409

Administrator
They must have heard me! We seem to have children running the country....