Illness update

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Congratulations!!!!!! I can't imagine what a relief it was to hear the news. Somebody is looking out for you!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
GREAT NEWS !!!! Hope every thing goes OK !!! Giny and I hope to see you at Bowling Green this June.
My "Baby " brother was just diagnosed with STAGE 4 Throat Cancer.He starts KEMO on Monday.
Doctors say there is not much they can do . It may be too far advanced See what the Kemo does and make him comfortable and send him home..The family is SCARED !!!
He went in with Pneumonia. They took care of that in a week then noticed a lump on his neck and the Biopsy found advanced throat cancer (STAGE 4 ). He already lost 100 pounds.in 2 weeks. he's got tubes in him for feeding and already got a blood transfusion. He lost his wife last November while I was in REHAB with my broken bones. She had lung cancer and they found a Tumor on her brain. My sister lost her husband the same way last year also.
CANCER SUCKS !!!
We are a rather large family 6 sisters & 4 brothers ( Including Me)
I lost one sister in 1997 from cancer and one brother from a brain Anerism while I was at Thompson in 2013.
I battled Bladder cancer and thank God I beat that.
Lesson learned here KEEP YOUR FAMILY AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN !!:hug
He's the baby at 58 years. The oldest one is 90 and going strong (Sister )
:crazy:cheers

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
That's Terrible, Butch. :(We will keep your family, in our prayers.:prayGod Bless.