I'm a MOPAR guy but 348-409 Ruined me!!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I have to finish bodywork, paint and reassembly of a '67 El Camino then I'll pull the '63 BA into the garage. I doubt it will be ready this year for street service but one never knows. Still have full quarter to replace and full paint job on my '67 barracuda also. We may be going to 12 hour days with 3 & 4 day rotation cycles too. If that happens I'll have more garage time anyway.
BTW Tom I'm pretty sure James gave me 4 car lengths against BA409.[/QUOTE:pics:pics

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Where you guys been??? I knew he lost his ass a long time ago!!!:doh Do you still have your 63 Keith???

Got to keep the car........had to buy it again..... even though the way it sits it’s not worth anything ........Pretty sore about waiting to build a car for 20 years for my family only to have to buy it back again and then have to pay her maintenance with the money that I had planned to build a car with.........Sorry Wristpin....... For the rant....... and the hijack

wristpin

Well Known Member
I hope you can give me some sage advice on what to do and not do Keith. You built a beautiful BA and I sure would love to pick your brain when the time comes.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Aint no hijack Keith. I have been there myself and know that special feeling of triple ******. If you'd care to ever send pictures I'd enjoy seeing them. tcfxst@gmail or 402-318-2917