Inaugural Super Chevy Show at National Trail (NHRA)

How about this for a July Event?

• Total voters

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Does anyone have any idea which class/classes we will be running in? Super Pro, Pro, Nostalgia or some other class? Was going to pre register but don't know for which class. Or should we just wait till we get there and see where they want to put us? It's just $5.00 more at the gate. Ideas???????????????

Lonnie

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Got a new wiring harness coming, so coming WITH the car, wether its runnin or not!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heres the list as I have it
Ray (Fathead)
Dave and Mary (Iowa 409 Guy)
Val & Jim McCombs, (Mc409)
Bryan Fugate
Bill (4 Speed Man)
Martin and Linda (Bub6le 2op)
Bo (Bomar)
Ricky and Loreen (Rickys61)
Lonnie and Scott Hall (Last 60)
anybody else......:D

Last edited:

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Guys I just got a message from Mark Steele and I plan on getting in touch with Mr. Rozeira, in the morning he is over the Super Chevy Show in Columbus, seems that even the few cars that we have he wants to know when we get there. I'll post what I find out in the morning after we talk, so if you were thinking of showing up, come on from what Mark is telling me they already LOVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!! man this is great. One goal is to get our own parking area so lets get a pack together and get it!!!!!!!!

Martin

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Heres the list as I have it
Ray (Fathead)
Dave and Mary (Iowa 409 Guy)
Val & Jim McCombs, (Mc409)
Bryan Fugate
Bill (4 Speed Man)
Martin and Linda (Bub6le 2op)
Bo (Bomar)
Ricky and Loreen (Rickys61)
Lonnie and Scott Hall (Last 60)
anybody else......:D

de31168

Well Known Member
They might get a kick out of the license plate that has been on the car for years...

13498095_10204765554098713_1919495477052226070_o.jpg

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
OK so I talked to John Rozeira, organizer for Super Chevy, they love to have us. now do you guys want to make exhibition passes or Race or both. we're gonna get together and see what we can come up with about parking and racing in our own group or in another class. right now if we race in our own group it will just be exhibition racing for no money but entry will be a group rate, John is sending information on the classes so we can decide what we want to do, any suggestions on a specific classes, or ideas on what everyone wants.
I think Brian (MRHP) and maybe de31168 RAGAMUFFIN might be adding to the list, come on guys

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Come on James it'll be fun, we'll keep the grill fired up and after the race the beer flowing............................Brian we're staying at the Value Inn the number is 740-522-6112, they have plenty of rooms because I called them this morning, I don't know anything about this place, but Lonnie and Scot hall are staying there too. I didn't hear from John but I will call this morning and make sure he has my correct information, but he did ask me if we wanted to exhibition race or race in a class or both this will determine our entry fee also, from what I understand exhibition race only we will have a group rate and just race against ourselves, or we can jump in and race with one of the classes they have. whatever you guys want to do. but lets talk so I know what kind of deal to make.
Thanks
Martin