It's alive!!

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well after weeks of issues I finaly got to fire the beast up! Nothing like 600+ ponies rumbling in a garage. No leaks just some minor carb issues to deal with. Forgot that with 304/304 duration and .640 lift I kinda need to do some adjusting to the primary idle --- like drill holes so it will breath some. So I used a buddies modified one to tune some.
After the run in and some tunning I yanked the turbos and tossed on the tubes..hehehe...poor spiders :eek: . My hearing is getting better now and my arms have stopped shaking some...till tommorow night:D

I'll post a clip later this week...

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Way to go!!!:clap

It's always nice to get them running. You'll be burning rubber soon.:beerbang

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well after weeks of issues I finaly got to fire the beast up! Nothing like 600+ ponies rumbling in a garage. No leaks just some minor carb issues to deal with. Forgot that with 304/304 duration and .640 lift I kinda need to do some adjusting to the primary idle --- like drill holes so it will breath some. So I used a buddies modified one to tune some.
After the run in and some tunning I yanked the turbos and tossed on the tubes..hehehe...poor spiders :eek: . My hearing is getting better now and my arms have stopped shaking some...till tommorow night:D

I'll post a clip later this week...

I kept looking out the window thinking some one was pulling up the driveway...:roll :roll :roll :roll Now I know what it was...:doh Those spiders better start looking for another job....:roll :roll :roll

Mike-Casella

Supporting Member 1
The other Mike's noise is coming from his headers, mine's coming from my mouth in the way of "now where did this go?"