It's happening!

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I can't stand that woman. I wouldn't urinate on her face if it was on fire. Wasn't California suppose to start some type of seceding process from the Union to start their own state?? I'm still waiting. Hope she takes Schumer, the Clintons, Cuomo and all the other democrats with her. If memory serves me, weren't some of these alleged movie stars in CA. suppose to move to Canada and Australia if Trump was elected. Someone should break the news to them so that they can get started. And how about Hilliary Clinton, one of the most corrupt and despicable politicians ever, having the testicles to read the Fire and Fury exerts at the Grammys. Was that really necessary?? The Grammys are about music; not politics. At least they should be. That's real nonsense. Have to expect if from them I guess. Listen, I'm not trying to offend any fine members that live in CA. I'm sure some are tired of it just like I am here in NY, Carmine.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
I say "F'em" if they can't take a joke to those "Dumbocrats".Don't get me wrong,some[not enough of them] actually have some good and workable ideas that could help us solve some of our more pressing problems,but they have had their party hijacked by the extreme left elements in much the same way that the Republicans have been for years by the far right.This "My way,or the highway" bullshit from both sides needs to stop.

Clint

Well Known Member
I say "F'em" if they can't take a joke to those "Dumbocrats".Don't get me wrong,some[not enough of them] actually have some good and workable ideas that could help us solve some of our more pressing problems,but they have had their party hijacked by the extreme left elements in much the same way that the Republicans have been for years by the far right.This "My way,or the highway" bullshit from both sides needs to stop.

Which is exactly why Trump was elected.. people are tired of the same ole shit.

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Tell us how you REALLY Feel Don!!!!!!!!!!

Lonnie

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I had to slap my face when I listen too TRUMP say what a great job he's doing for Veterans. He's a F""KING LIAR.

I'm among the 230,000 VN veterans he tried too F""K in his 2018 VA budget and was shut DOWN quick by all of the Veteran Organization’s and senate/congress.

Shulkin is another F""K choice is too FATTEN the pocket's of private doctor's and medical facility's and nothing more. Obama started choice and it's been happening across the country prior too Obama. By attentative VAMC doing their job and when over scheduled outsourcing medical for our veterans.

Not like the AZ VAMC and other's across the country that are SCARED of doing the right thing for veterans and telling their bosses get F""KED we're over booked and these veterans are getting sent too private doctors/medical facility's for their treatment ASAP.

Yep, the VA has it's issues and needs too be held accountable for our veterans past and present for their service to our country and our freedom.

I can look you in the face and say your GREEN but the truth is your what every color you were born.

TRUMP is a F""KEN liar and if your Republican's on here cannot find a better chocie for your President we're in deep SH"T.

I don't always vote my party I vote for the canidate that's BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY not me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Vietnam Vet also and have never been to the VA in my lifetime. Are you dependent on them to help you?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well sorry for the idiot comment. Your posts pushed my buttons and being a mortal man myself, I reacted.
Although as an administrator I have to agree that you have to wear the big boy pants here, don't feel too bad. The amount of hate, racism, lies and violence since the GOP primaries, that has been committed and still going on by the left is enough to cause a civil war in this country. The actions of the left clearly show that they have no respect for any law, person, or idea that doesn't align with their beliefs. Even some on the right are at fault to some of this. Congress is a very good example. I am not sure how anyone could vote for anyone of those people. Our state of politics is so bad America looks like a joke.