It's Home

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:cool: Well,the fun offically begins.I just took delivery of a june of 59,348.It appears to be a 250hp,standard bore engine.Anybody need a matching set of 379 heads?I wont be using them for this build.:):)

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Congratulations on the delivery....... sounds kind'a like you had a baby ????:roll:roll

Dave

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:D Ok Don now there will be something else to carry on about when I gring Nate's engine down.

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
:cool: Well,the fun offically begins.I just took delivery of a june of 59,348.It appears to be a 250hp,standard bore engine.Anybody need a matching set of 379 heads?I wont be using them for this build.:):)

Don congrats on the new engine. I got the same one Jan. 59 I'm interested in the heads send me a PM. Vin

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Don: Concratulations on aquiring that 348 !! Sounds like a good place to put that manifold I sold you. Keep us informed on the progress and maybe I'll learn something from it !!:cheers

Ken ....................

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Don, send me your phone number in a private message. I'm busy all day tomorrow & Friday, but I'll call you on Saturday.

Dave

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
This thing will most likely take close to a year to do,unless I can find a money tree :roll.Nates engine is first in line,but by that time I'll have this block in the machine shop for surgery:crazy