January 6

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Scarey stuff.. Premier event.. On you tube. Capitol Punishment

Real people. This was released around Thanksgiving. This is where we're headed. Our government in action. Sick.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
With all the evidence on file against the traitorous conduct of the Rats of the last 5 years it seems to mean that they're not too worried about the outcome which tells me they have some big stuff planned for us and I don't mean good stuff!!

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What about the FBI spokeswoman testify(lying) to congress not saying if there were FBI agents inciting the crowd--Christopher Wray is a complete joke or a traitor, I assume the latter.....................The DOJ is now being called Bidens Nazis, what the hell is going on in this country, they are so afraid of Trump returning to office

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
January 6th was the result of almost 4 years of the left violently protesting, looting, committing arson, killing cops, assaulting people, burning and vandalizing property, taking over city blocks, and police stations, attempted to take over court houses ( federal building like DC ) etc. The people on the right decided, if the left can do it, they could to. However they forgot that only the left is allowed to do those things. What happened on January 6th was no worse than anything done for the 4 prior years. If I was on any of the jury's, I would not convict any of them until the people on the left were convicted. Just like they let OJ off. The left can be activist, so can others.

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The Demorats and the main stream media DO NOT CARE--HE WAS A TRUMP SUPPORTER--Does anyone think this will be part of the clown show Jan. 6th commitee??--The tapes show that people were invited into the capital, it was a setup by Piglousi and the rest of the swamp. There are tapes showing buses pulling up and people dressed in Trump gear there to incite the crowd................The same thing happened here in Michigan, the FBI infitrated a group and talked them into kidnapping and killing our governor --the jury saw through the con............................

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If the Pubes get total control they should make a list and one thing on the list would be take the Jan. 6 panel to court and bring charges. The list would be long because of all the torture that the Rats have brought on the Country!!

Mark

425/409ER

Well Known Member
I think Ashley was shot by the guy she tried to punch not the black guy with the gun. You just need to look at the angles and you'll see that. There was no blood on the going on the video I watched meaning she may have cracked her skull open when she his the ground. None of the Jan. 6th. crap adds up when a person like Ray Epps has neve been charged in all the bad things he did up and inc Jan. 6th. It was all a leftist swamp sham put on my Piglosi and co.

bobs409

Administrator
The swamp is bigger and meaner than ever so I am not counting on much happening. I'm sure if Trump gets back in he will reverse a lot of this BS but as for going after the cabal and the sham committee, I don't know... Trump failed on that last time when he should have gone after hillary and those pushing the Russian collusion thing. Trump has to fight tooth and nail to get anything done with the traitor RINO's around so only so much he can do.