january 6th inquisition

bobs409

Administrator
That's what happens when the criminals make the rules. I won't hold my breath waiting for any of them to be held responsible.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
All's I can say is it's a good thing the RATS own the courts and cops in this Country because with all this video evidence floating around and the RATS with their big mouths and they're propensity to lie they just keep digging their holes deeper and deeper, and I always wondered why they do this and now we know, they own damn near everything!!! Spawns of Satan Inc.!!!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

What I think is had the FBI not had ringers/instigators mixed in the crowd that things would have gone much differently!! Another thing when I first saw the tape of the DC police taking the cuffs off the one protester what I thought that this guy was one of the FBI ringers (reason for fist bump) that had accomplished his task! I didn't see any reason for them releasing someone that they had already arrested, it doesn't make any sense especially while there is a tape showing the piles of cloths that were found discarded close by that just happened to be all black just this guys cloths they had released!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
What I think is had the FBI not had ringers/instigators mixed in the crowd that things would have gone much differently!! Another thing when I first saw the tape of the DC police taking the cuffs off the one protester what I thought that this guy was one of the FBI ringers (reason for fist bump) that had accomplished his task! I didn't see any reason for them releasing someone that they had already arrested, it doesn't make any sense especially while there is a tape showing the piles of cloths that were found discarded close by that just happened to be all black just this guys cloths they had released!

Mark
Well with all the payoffs & threats, I'm sure we will never know the extent of this traitorous act! Our government is the enemy of the people these days! Too bad we don't use the 2A rights like the good old days. :D

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
All's I can say is it's a good thing the RATS own the courts and cops in this Country because with all this video evidence floating around and the RATS with their big mouths and they're propensity to lie they just keep digging their holes deeper and deeper, and I always wondered why they do this and now we know, they own damn near everything!!! Spawns of Satan Inc.!!!!!

Mark
:lmao

You don't really think that even with audio and video evidence that anything will change, or anyone will be held accountable do you :scratch

:lmao

bobs409

Administrator
Evidence didn't help prove the election STEAL either. While I'm asking for miracles, can we have term limits for congress?? (should I tap my heels together 3 times?)

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Tap them heels Dorothy, because we do have term limits. It's called voting them out. Apparently, people want these people in office. Maybe a little self loathing going on :dunno Maybe they are just too stupid. I vote the latter.