Jefferson Wisconsin 2021 car show swap meet

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Hey .....I had initially posted some pictures on Clint’s “car show “posting, not thinking, not having a brain .......I posted some car show pictures that I had taken today ........I messaged and apologized to Clint .......obviously I deleted the post from Clint’s post......I then repost them, so if any of you had previously liked......I apologize for the repost.......SORRY
D2F5175F-9006-41E5-AD76-C102A930B769.jpegFEA8911B-CA1F-4798-95BC-8243A90098C6.jpeg4872CC39-F42E-4C3F-B678-B2D571500E3C.jpeg03BB55CA-297F-4410-AC7A-12DE11B946A4.jpeg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
That’s my friend’s Comet. One bad car.
That’s one beautiful car........I stopped and spoke with him for a short period .....I was very interested in his tall thunderbolt or teardrop hood scoop, he said he made the mold and built it himself........ I didn’t think to ask him if he still had the mold........ maybe he’d be interested in making another one ........????

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Don’t know why I didn’t see you sitting there ......you weren’t sitting in the chairs next to him .......????......... that’s crazy....... obviously I wouldn’t of been looking for you there ........but I’m surprised I didn’t see you.......Yeah it was a good day for me, not to air my dirty laundry, but my daughter really hasn’t had nothing to do with me since the divorce couple years back .....she missed going to the car shows with me ......so she called and asked if I’d like to go .....it was good

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I was sitting about three feet in front of him. You did as good as me! Good deal that your daughter called you.

I’m really confused..... because I thought as I was facing him, he had a blond haired woman on his right ........someone also on his left ......I thought they’re were only three chairs ........they were all right together weren’t they....... obviously I wouldn’t of made the FBI for attention to detail ......Thanks for the comment about my daughter........ it felt good