Judge Jeanine slams Biden for “fumbling”Afghanistan withdrawal

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Yet the Taliban threatens us that if we dont complete the pullout by 8/31 there will be consequences. How about since all these ragheads are in concentrated areas now we bomb and strafe them into allahs arms if they harm one hair on one Americans head.

chuckl

Well Known Member
The equipment left behind is only worth $85,000,000,000.00. That's $85 billion dollars. The incompetent doofus in the White House and the Pentagon didn't order it destroyed. What a colossal F**KUP! Below is just some of the shit we left behind:

2,000 armored vehicles--Humvees and MRAPS
75,989 total vehicles
45 UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters
50 MD530G Scout Helicopters
Scaneagle Drones
30 Military Version Cessnas
4 C-130 Transport planes
29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tucano Ground Attack Aircraft
208 Aircraft total
600,000+ small arms M-16s,M249 SAWs, M24 sniper Systems, 50 caliber
1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini gun, 20MM Gatling Guns and full supply of Ammo
61,000 M203 Rounds
20,040 Grenades
Howitzers--unaccounted for
Mortars with 1,000s and 1000s of rounds
162,000 pieces of encrypted Military Communications Gear
16,000 Night Vision goggles--Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes, Thermal Scopes and Mono Thermal Goggles
10,000 2.75 inch Air-to-Ground Rockets
Reconnaissance Equipment (ISR)
Laser Aiming Units
Explosives Ordnances--C-4 (quantity unknown), Semtex (large Quantity), detonators, Shape Charges, Termite Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
2,520 500lb Bombs
Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops--all operational
Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
20,150,000 Rounds 7.62 mm
9,000,000 Rounds of 50 CaIiber Ammo
Plate Carriers and Body Armor (Amount unknown- but large quantity)
US Military HIIDE--Handheld Interagency Identification Equipment
Biometrics
Lots of Heavy Equipment including Bulldozers, Backhoes, Trackhoes, Dump Trucks, Heavy Vehicle Retrievers, and Excavators

When we pulled out of Vietnam, we did the same shit. The Vietnamese became the 4th largest Army in the world. With little imagination, one can foresee what the Taliban (Muslims) will do in and around their turf.

Folks, this pales in comparison to what the U.S. Military was forced to give/reveal to China. That is why they are going to stick it up our asses! We have screwed the pooch.

ChuckL

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
The equipment left behind is only worth $85,000,000,000.00. That's $85 billion dollars. The incompetent doofus in the White House and the Pentagon didn't order it destroyed. What a colossal F**KUP! Below is just some of the shit we left behind:

2,000 armored vehicles--Humvees and MRAPS
75,989 total vehicles
45 UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters
50 MD530G Scout Helicopters
Scaneagle Drones
30 Military Version Cessnas
4 C-130 Transport planes
29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tucano Ground Attack Aircraft
208 Aircraft total
600,000+ small arms M-16s,M249 SAWs, M24 sniper Systems, 50 caliber
1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini gun, 20MM Gatling Guns and full supply of Ammo
61,000 M203 Rounds
20,040 Grenades
Howitzers--unaccounted for
Mortars with 1,000s and 1000s of rounds
162,000 pieces of encrypted Military Communications Gear
16,000 Night Vision goggles--Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes, Thermal Scopes and Mono Thermal Goggles
10,000 2.75 inch Air-to-Ground Rockets
Reconnaissance Equipment (ISR)
Laser Aiming Units
Explosives Ordnances--C-4 (quantity unknown), Semtex (large Quantity), detonators, Shape Charges, Termite Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
2,520 500lb Bombs
Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops--all operational
Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
20,150,000 Rounds 7.62 mm
9,000,000 Rounds of 50 CaIiber Ammo
Plate Carriers and Body Armor (Amount unknown- but large quantity)
US Military HIIDE--Handheld Interagency Identification Equipment
Biometrics
Lots of Heavy Equipment including Bulldozers, Backhoes, Trackhoes, Dump Trucks, Heavy Vehicle Retrievers, and Excavators

When we pulled out of Vietnam, we did the same shit. The Vietnamese became the 4th largest Army in the world. With little imagination, one can foresee what the Taliban (Muslims) will do in and around their turf.

Folks, this pales in comparison to what the U.S. Military was forced to give/reveal to China. That is why they are going to stick it up our asses! We have screwed the pooch.

ChuckL
Yah ,he set them up for a long time. It's only going to get worse.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What makes me wonder is what I heard when they say we are scrounging the world looking for ammunition and stuff. I can't believe our military has been reduced to this!! Since the Muzzies are threatening us I say once we get our people out and I guess that is If we get our people out we need to do a strike on the equipment left behind !!

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
Biden and media are getting a little tired of all this afgan to do about nothing. Its time for them to find something else shiny to fixate umerica on. Perhaps the plight of overworked migrant laborers in this extreme heat and covid atmosphere should become lead story.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I'am guessing Obama made a deal with the muzzies over there for all of that equiptment left behind and instructed Biden to just get out :pan

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
What makes me wonder is what I heard when they say we are scrounging the world looking for ammunition and stuff. I can't believe our military has been reduced to this!! Since the Muzzies are threatening us I say once we get our people out and I guess that is If we get our people out we need to do a strike on the equipment left behind !!

Mark
We had plenty of time if anyone in Washington or the Pentagon had any brains. We should have planted C4 at every location and when these ston age bastards went to get it push the button and watch it all from a drone.