Just signed up

Looks like a good site for info. My name is Lawrence from Kansas I own a few chevy cars 1964 Impala SS, 1969 Camaro RS/Z-28, 1969 ElCamino SS, 2002 Camaro SS and a 2006 Monte Carlo.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Welcome, Lawrence. There are many knowledgeable people in this asylum.:clap:roll You'll enjoy it here.:clap:clap Skip:)

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard. Nice bunch of cars you got there any pixs to go along with your list?:brow

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Lawrence's 64 SS

Lawrence came up to the shop today so I told him I'd post some pictures of his 64 Super Sport. Very nice looking car..........327, 4-speed, posi, power steering, power brakes and AC. He just drove up so I could see the car.

Welcome to the zoo Lawrence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• lawrence641.jpg
    lawrence641.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 62
  • lawrence642.jpg
    lawrence642.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 46
  • lawrence643.jpg
    lawrence643.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 54

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Lawrence.........................why didn't you bring Ms. Kansas with you when you came up yesterday!!!!!:roll:roll:roll

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Abaord Lawrence.Lots more action here than over at the Impala sight.Guys here really can solve problems. Nice looking ride you have there. Looking forward to hear some of your good imput. John

Not much going on over there but they are a only 3 years or so old. I'm getting ready to put a 409 in my 1964 Impala SS so I figured I better get signed up here.:hug