Kansas City?

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Kc 2010

Travis, I plan on attending and hope that a lot of the midwestern 409's will show up. Most guys are focused on Thompson right now but I think since there is a 3 month time difference more interest will occur after Thompson.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
KCIR and the MuscleCar Reunion

I plan on attending as well. I didn't want to compete with the decision to go to Thompson (which I also plan on attending). Since the KCIR event is after Labor Day, we plan to drum up attendance for that later. I still need to mention this to the guys who run the event, I'd like to let them know how many cars and folks might attend.

Plan on Thompson first, then we'll see how the KC event plays out :).

Cheers!
TomK

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
If Travis' mom and dad will be there............I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll
Be great to see Shan and Tim and anybody else that can be here!!!!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
As the time nears...

As the date gets close I will try to remember to get a list of names who might be in attendance and pass that along to one of the promoters of the event to see if we have enough cars and people to perhaps get some parking consideration, etc. It won't be like Thompson, but it should be special. I hope to bring at least one person along with perhaps as many as two vehicles :).

Cheers!
TomK