Keegan "ROCKET REPAIR UPDATE "

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Well the surgery is FINALLY scheduled for Bladder cancer Tumor removal next Wednesday morning. It;s going to be an outpatient deal . About 5 hours on the table and going home that night. Monday is the PRE Surgery procedure to see how much anesthesia I can handle. My favorite procedure Catheter ,Camera small knives a scraper. Hopefully everything will be OK. I will update when I get home.
:hide:fear2
:crazy:cheers

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Well the surgery is FINALLY scheduled for Bladder cancer Tumor removal next Wednesday morning. It;s going to be an outpatient deal . About 5 hours on the table and going home that night. Monday is the PRE Surgery procedure to see how much anesthesia I can handle. My favorite procedure Catheter ,Camera small knives a scraper. Hopefully everything will be OK. I will update when I get home.
:hide:fear2
:crazy:cheers

Good luck Butch.........stay strong........prayers for healing sent your way.........get well...........beat it Butch!!!!!!

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
God, i am especially sorry you have to have the camera bit. i hope they give you something to sleep when they do that. i called my
uro a mfer when he did my cam in his office. he stopped and said we could do this with me out. that is when all the four letters
in the world came. i said you are in there now mf get it done. May God bless you and cure you. jim

ps the same uro is still my doc. he is a nice guy.

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
God, i am especially sorry you have to have the camera bit. i hope they give you something to sleep when they do that. i called my
uro a mfer when he did my cam in his office. he stopped and said we could do this with me out. that is when all the four letters
in the world came. i said you are in there now mf get it done. May God bless you and cure you. jim

ps the same uro is still my doc. he is a nice guy.
I get the camera treatment every six months. Been doing that for 4-5 years. Had red spots burned out of my bladder three times, twice asleep, and once awake in his office. Had most recent one last week and bladder was clean. So far, so good! Butch, hang in there!!

Lonnie