Keegan "ROCKET REPAIR UPDATE "

Blk61409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Butch, everyone here is pulling for you. Lots of 409's still to be built by you, many prayers coming your way!!!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Giny & I thank each and every one of our Friends here on the site. We haven't met all of you but we feel we have known you guys for years.We appreciate all your prayers and well wishes. No question ..I WILL BEAT THIS AGAIN !! This episode was a particularly tough one. (PAINFUL ) You guys may or may not know that I was in the hospital with a 102 fever.caused by a "SERIOUS urinary tract infection. During the testing for what was causing the fever it was discovered that the bladder tumor was bleeding.and causing Blood Clots I was having trouble passing through my urinary tract (about 4 days ) :sick3
:crazy:cheers

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Past experience reveals that....the only way around it....is through it. Your extended 348-409 family is behind you. Hang in there Butch. P.S. I don't always log in as often as I used to...but... I see you that you always make a point to remember me on my birthday. You are a special person to more people than you realize.

Ron
RCE1962

CATS 09

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I just read this Butch and feel so awful you have this ordeal to tackle. You are definitely in my prayers.
Boy you have an extra large group of very caring friends, that's a wonderful thing. Get well really soon.
CATS

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Have not been on the site in awhile and I just saw this. Sorry to hear Butch. My prayers to you and the family!!! Stay strong and beat this. God bless you and the family!!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Have not been on the site in awhile and I just saw this. Sorry to hear Butch. My prayers to you and the family!!! Stay strong and beat this. God bless you and the family!!

Nice to see you back Mike..........I hope all is well with you