Kick My A**

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
OK,,, I know a few of you have wanted to Kick my A** for a long time now !!

[/URL]

I'm not very good at games Jim so I guess my only option is to jump on the Harley and just ride to Portland and watch in person!! I'm not big enough so I'll have to bring some help!!!! Can you put us up for a week or two????????:dunno :dunno :dunno

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm not very good at games Jim so I guess my only option is to jump on the Harley and just ride to Portland and watch in person!! I'm not big enough so I'll have to bring some help!!!! Can you put us up for a week or two????????:dunno :dunno :dunno

Let me get this straight,,,

You are coming to Portland,,,

You are bringing help,,,

to kick my a**...

AND,, You want me to put you all up for a week or two???:scratch

:roll Yep,,if thats what it takes !!!

might just take a couple weeks ,,, you AND some help ,, to kick my a$$ !!!:roll

You are welcome any time,, bring beer,,,:cheers

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Yeah........you could put me up. I'm not much good at fightin' so I'll have to bring my son-in-law. Remeber him from the Convention? The guy with the arms as big as most guys thighs!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather just set around and bench race and bullsh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh :doh Between our cars and bikes.........we would have plenty to talk about!!! We could even talk politics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoops...............probably not!!!!:roll :roll :roll

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Well I tried this about 7 times. I noticed that the lower he goes the farther he gets kicked.

I tried to upload a scanned image of my score. I have it printed as evidence. Anyways if it doesn't load...my score is 114,124.

Sorry DQ...with that higher score... there was much lengthy screaming and contorted bouncing..and then the eventual "face-planting".

P.S. Where do you find this stuff?? :roll

Ron

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I didn't do too bad!

113 and 114 plus change. Check it out.

dq-1.jpg

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
:roll :roll :roll

Not me!! I'm on the east coast and have enough sense to stay home when Phil heads west to deliver on his promise.

:roll

I will send beer though. :cheers

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
O,, Dicky boy,,,,

I have a few friends on the East coast,,,,:evil

:D