latest pics of my 62 Delray

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Wife's friends were blocking the drive tonight, so I decided to snap some pics while I waited.

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 340
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN0003.jpg
    DSCN0003.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCN0004.jpg
    DSCN0004.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN0005.jpg
    DSCN0005.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 78

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Balance of pics

Final few shots

Attachments

• DSCN0006.jpg
    DSCN0006.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN0007.jpg
    DSCN0007.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN0008.jpg
    DSCN0008.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 66

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Very nice,

models, makes me feel like I need to head out and wrench on my '61

BTW, I still need a W oil primer...do you have any right now??

thanks,
Dave, boxerdog

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Nice pics.
I am not familiar with the Delray.
What can you tell me, so as to be educated on that model.
I thought delray was a station wagon thing.
or maybe I am thinking there was some sort of association with the 1956 chevrolet, but 1958 also comes to mind when I hear delray.
:dunno

I guess I really know nothing about the delray, and can honestly say I have never seen another 62 with Delray emblems.

:scratch

cheap1

Supporting Member 1
One word....nice, very nice...... Wait thats two words......or three:) Great stance Models

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Let's see?

If you have a SBC primer with the Aluminum sleeve, I can convert it for you for free. Just send it to me and I will turn it around in about 2 days. I have none currently on hand. Last year for Delray was 1958. Mine is just to trip up the Know-it-all guys at the shows. Norwalk was sooooo much fun, I think I will have to rent a truck and trailer for next year. I feel the need to break some parts. Amazing how good all those 409 cars look and sound up close and personal. I don't know why Bob W. didn't auction off a set of heads. My luck, I would have won the sawed up one.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Thanks

Models, if you want to PM me an address, I will go get a primer and send it off. I appreciate your generosity!
Thanks,
Dave, boxerdog

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
For anybody that's a member

Mike Sounhein
916 E. Crockett Ave.
Addison, IL 60101

Use one of those flat rate env. for Priority Mail. $4.05 shipping

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Why "Models"?

Mike, great to put my hand in yours at Norwalk. If anyone wants to surmise how he came to use the handle "Models" just look at the Norwalk pictures for his rendition of the Phantom 409 and a certain boxer named Winston :).

Next time bring that Delrayto Norwalk, we need to show it to a guy named "Merle" :).

Best,
TomK

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
yes, it is a shame "models" could not have the time to be there with his 1962 car. he came in his wife's suv:roll I am sure that car looks better then the pictures.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Mike, I owe you!

thanks, models, for doing the primer for me and getting it back so quickly. I can only promise to put it to good use in the next couple of weeks! I sincerely appreciate your willingness to help out.

Dave, boxerdog