Lonnie Hall AKA The Assassin RIP

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Got to meet Lonnie and Scott at Great Bend they saw we were loading up a few cars in the dark so they drove their truck over with headlights on to help great guys RIP Lonnie :weep

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Don't know what to say, I met Lonnie and Scott at Great Bend and we've spent a lot of time together since then. Lonnie and Scott were one
HELLUVA TEAM. Rest in Peace Pappy. your presence will always be here with us on the forum with your posts.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Been off here for a while, feeling very sad for Lonnies passing.
Loved chatting and joking with Scott and Lonnie at Great Bend 2014.
Lynette and Lonnie had quite a few conversations about their 60's
Her highlight of the trip was the ride down the track with Lonnie in the 60.
Mine was sitting alongside Lonnie in the 62 and having it step out on him in 2nd on the return road, big grin on his face and a comment " oops, havent done that in a while" and a laugh.

Will miss you Lonnie.

Steve

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Mike and I send our sincere sympathy to the Hall family for the loss of their patriarch Lonnie Hall. To all of us he was a gentle soul. He was great to sit with and reminisce about the good old days. He gave me a lot of fatherly advice on car set ups and driving tips. When Lonnie spoke - a wise person listened. We are going to miss him very much. With sadness in our hearts, Mark and Mike Steele

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My family and I would like to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. It really touches my heart to know dad was so well liked. Everyone’s comments have made a great impression on my mother. She never really understood when we would says we were going to a family function and a car show and drag race would break out with a bunch of people we met on this website. She now understands why dad and I enjoyed the get togethers so much and the friends he’s(and I) have made and times that will never be forgot. My family can not express the gratitude we have for this out pouring of thoughts and prayers.
Thank you all
Scott Hall and family

Last edited: