Looking for a restored 62 409

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
A friend of mine is looking for a restored 62 409 car. I know Dennis Jackson had one for sale. Is it still available, if not any others???
Thanks , Gordie

Reactions: 327

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Gcamino
I will include tuition/instruction on determining how to ensure a 61 SS is real and how to know you have a correct 623 409 block. Also the opinion of Verne and late great Chevy goes with the car as well as documents of the car’s awards. I can arrange transportation of the car but with limitations.(no farther than Dick McKenzie’s):D
Robert

Seon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I just read Dennis Jackson's facebook post that the 62 w/409 has been sold.

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I have another that needs to be finished. Black 62 SS 068 block 409/409. Anniversary Gold interior. Frame off - No sheetmetal replacement - No Bondo - Arrow Straight - 15 inch Cragers - What time frame are you looking for? This is going to be a VERY nice finished car. Sell as is or will finish out. If I finish, the price will be up there on this one.

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
Robert
Whats the number on the 61. I'm sittingdown:hide

Dennis
How far along are you on the gold car? He might be interested. I don't know how long he wants to wait.

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
Dennis . How far along are you on the gold car. Any pics to share. I think my friend would prefer a done car, but if it is close, that might be an option.
Gordie

425/409ER

Well Known Member
My 1st W car was a '61 Impala with a 348 3 speed. Was a fun car, sold it to my brother and after 2 winters he junked it out. :(