Lowelife from IN

lowelife

New guy here from NW Indiana trying to find out all I can about the "W". I have a 348 truck motor going in to a '31 Ford Tudor Sedan. Already chopped, soon to be channeled over the frame, 10" Z in the back and a 6" drop chrome I-beam front end.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
lowelife, Welcome to the nut-house. Several of our members have cars similar to yours. I'm sure they will be a big help with your build. :)

lowelife

Just outside Michigan City. Here's some pics of what I'm working on.

Attachments

• front angle day 1 2.JPG
    front angle day 1 2.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 65
  • pass body day 1  2.JPG
    pass body day 1 2.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 348 1.JPG
    348 1.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 69

scotty t

Supporting Member 1
hey another hoosier!! i don't live very far away, near rt 6 & rt 49 outside chesterton. i'd like to see your car some time!

scott

hotrod 409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Welcome to the site. Seems like the W engine is becoming very popular in street rods/hot rods:clap . Have one in mine. Lots of help on this site from members:hug
My '31 F**d 5 window highboy w lo HP 409 3x2, 700R4 auto always attracts a crowd at local cruises and car shows. Most times my wife and I and or my son (who helped build car) and I have sore faces at the end of a show/cruise from smiling so much for pictures. A W engine in a street rod is really unique:cheers

lowelife

hey another hoosier!! i don't live very far away, near rt 6 & rt 49 outside chesterton. i'd like to see your car some time!

scott

I go over that way all the time during the summer for the Target(KMart now) cruise night. I'm sure youv'e been there a couple of times. You might have seen my dads car.

Attachments

• 100_0079[1] m.jpg
    100_0079[1] m.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 54

scotty t

Supporting Member 1
my car was down all summer. i only made it up there a couple of times. i haven't seen your dads car yet but i will look for it next summer.
scott

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Very nice car your dad has, lowelife, and welcome to the club.:clap :clap Skip:)