LWA Engines

LWA.Nick

A few customers that post on here said we should join up. We have been building 348/409s since 1968 and manufacture many parts for the engines. We mainly build engines but we also work on cars. We will post some some of our builds on here as well as our facebook account.

Jim409_Pontiac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome to the site. The people here are a good group of guys. With your extensive knowledge of these engines you can really add to the site.:cheers

Eric Kozmic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Nick - Good to see the shop on here. Look forward to having another expert weigh in on these motors. Wishing everyone at LWA (and on here) a Merry Christmas.

I can attest to the quality of the engines they build @ LWA. The pic to the left is of my 409/425 motor that I picked up from LWA a few weeks ago. It resides in my 63 Impala that I can't seem to drive enough of !

It's running great and I'm just about ready for my initial oil change after my 500 mile "gentle" break in period.

drc409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome, as well. LWA rebuilt my motor last year. Runs great. 'May need to get some advice on handling set-up. My '63 SS "wanders" above 70 mph.