Maryland Commercial Truck Road Block on I-95

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray did you or any of your friends get caught up in the Maryland police stopping every commercial truck yesterday and this morning on I-95? Seems as though all trucks had to go to Fed Ex field I think and there were lanes of scales and inspectors. Many trucks fined and written up for log violations, etc. Although I hear that one class rig 8 driver did not have a CDL. During the inspections I also hear that several "drug" cases were found by the dogs.
robert

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray did you or any of your friends get caught up in the Maryland police stopping every commercial truck yesterday and this morning on I-95? Seems as though all trucks had to go to Fed Ex field I think and there were lanes of scales and inspectors. Many trucks fined and written up for log violations, etc. Although I hear that one class rig 8 driver did not have a CDL. During the inspections I also hear that several "drug" cases were found by the dogs.
robert

Robert, Nope. I'm temporarily dq'd from driving as my blood glucose levels were high and my doctor won't release me till I show him I can get it under control(which I am now). Probably won't turn me loose till the end of this coming week. Therefore I did not contribute to Marylands economy.

Ray

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray sorry to hear you are dq'd. I didn't realize you were off the road. I'm on the road to one of your favorite spots today ....Philadelphia. I will try to get a complete list of events over there on I-95 for you.
Robert

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray sorry to hear you are dq'd. I didn't realize you were off the road. I'm on the road to one of your favorite spots today ....Philadelphia. I will try to get a complete list of events over there on I-95 for you.
Robert

At least I'm getting a little done on the 58, although no where near where I expected to be on it.
By all means give them my regards ( ,.l.. ) as you go by.

Ray