Mc Carthy As House Speaker

bobs409

Administrator
Nothing much is going to change. I don't see much chance for this country but hope I'm wrong. Even if Trump gets in and fixes all the insanity AGAIN, it's just kicking the can down the road. Unless the criminals are removed and dealt with, they'll eventually get back in again and we'll be right back here again.

bobs409

Administrator

425/409ER

Well Known Member

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Having R next to the name isnt enough. I expect conservative results. Support just because of political party doesnt make me or us any better than Dems.

Great point. I stopped voting for the lesser of the evils some time ago. Shit politicians are shit politicians and I don't care who's side they are on. I definitely run right and conservative, but I am in the middle mostly as I try to think about what is best for our country. It will be interesting to see if the Republicans will actually do anything. Past history says no. And then we don't have to worry about MAGA, we will be helping with MADLLA ( Making America Democrap and Liberal Led Again )

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Great point. I stopped voting for the lesser of the evils some time ago. Shit politicians are shit politicians and I don't care who's side they are on. I definitely run right and conservative, but I am in the middle mostly as I try to think about what is best for our country. It will be interesting to see if the Republicans will actually do anything. Past history says no. And then we don't have to worry about MAGA, we will be helping with MADLLA ( Making America Democrap and Liberal Led Again )
You are spot on. We need a viable 3rd party for sure and Trump could give us that but he's too busy messing around in the Rino party trying to take it over and he will lose this time IMO on this one. Trump needs to stir the pot good and take over the senate and house with enough people from a 3rd party to shoot the uni-party in the foot.