Mecum Kissimmee

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I see on the interweb the listings for TV coverage for Mecum Kissimmee is on NBCSN NBC Sports Network I believe it starts at 1:30 if anyone is interested in recording it

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Wow, watching four Z-11s go across the stage must have been awesome!

The "Old Reliable" Z-11 (S103) went for $525K. It jumped $50K per bid up to $500K then the final with Reserve off at $525,000

#2 (S104) went for $340,000

#3 (S105) the Green one went for $250,000

#4 (S105.1) the White Alan Green car went for $225,000

At least I think I got those correct :).

Whew!

TomK

de31168

Well Known Member
Unfortunately they didn't. I kind of wonder if having TOO much of a good thing hurt them. Nobody has any money left! Plus all the parts, and all the other racecars still yet to come!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I stand corrected, the last pair did not hit their Reserves, but those were the final bids.

Man, my pockets feel lighter just watching from a distance :).

TomK

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
As Jim said the green Richard Schroeder car and Alan Green car did not make reserve. The Old Reliable and the black Virgil Hartgrove car were purchased by the same buyer. We were back a good way back and he left before I saw his face. May not have recognized him if I had.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
As Jim said the green Richard Schroeder car and Alan Green car did not make reserve. The Old Reliable and the black Virgil Hartgrove car were purchased by the same buyer. We were back a good way back and he left before I saw his face. May not have recognized him if I had.

Dang it Dick, you and Jim were in charge of that......:winner

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4

If you watch the tape.... there is a fella that walks by Mecum(fella in the red vest) as he's standing at the back of the black car,,,,, he sits down right in front......he's the fella I believe........