Memorial Day weekend trip

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Hey guys,
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did, my freind and I got in the Vette early Saturday morning and drove for two days through the mountains of Virginia. Drove about 600 miles, trouble free and top down most of the way.
Picture below was taken at one of the lookouts along the Blue Ridge Parkway just south of Roanoke.

Attachments

• DSC_0174.jpg
    DSC_0174.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 63

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Hey Tommy
great to see you get the vett out and travel::clap:clap

it is amazing wht the man upstair's did and we can all enjoy it: bow:bow

have a great week

:cheers

Roger

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Tommy, that sounds like a great week end, Love those Blue Ridge Mountains. I grew up a few miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway and my Grand Parents had a place adjacant to Parkway with a wonderful cool trout steam flowing through the property.
When I was young we would race down those crooked mountain roads, we weren't very smart back than, but it was fun. Larry

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
600 miles, trouble free and the top down and in a beautiful part of the country. Man, some people know how to live. Thanks for sharing , Tommy.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That must have been a great trip !!:cheers

Woulda filled that Vette with rain out here :cry

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Conrats!

Tommy:

That must have been quite an adventure!

It's always best when the weather cooperates and the vehicle blends in with the surroundings :). Makes the trek a pleasure :).

I was lucky enough to be able to zip 250 miles round trip to KCIR and watch some friends go racing. This weekend I plan to zip off to St. Louis for the MuscleCar Reunion :).

Cheers!
TomK

bubbletop1961

Well Known Member
Very cool. Mountains and hot rods. Doesnt get much better than that. Im planning a trip to the mountains the sept. But unfornataly no hot rod.:cry Glad you had a good trip.