Merry Christmas

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Happy Holidays

To all the great people:clap on this forum, I wish you and your families a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. :clap :clap Skip:)

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone here and their families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2007.

I made cookies and set out a glass of milk last night for Santa. And what does a Senior Citizen get from Santa????? A bottle of Geritol, a box of Preparation H and a tube of Poligrip!!!!:roll :roll :roll :roll Life is good and I still believe in Santa Claus!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe New Years!!!!:hug

w ogden

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Merry Christmas to all the W heads. May you have a joyous day with your families and friends. :) :)

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All .

Phil, DON'T get those presents you got mixed up in their application.

Ray

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Merry Christmas from NE Ohio. Setting in front of the fireplace doing nutten, life is good!

Attachments

• MVC-013F.JPG
    MVC-013F.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 37

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all here and I hope all those stocking suffers fit.:brow Dan

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Merry Christmas from NE Ohio. Setting in front of the fireplace doing nutten, life is good!

Fire in the wood stove,,

Decorated Christmas tree,,

Decorated Christmas tree two feet from wood stove,,

ARE YOU NUTS ????? :roll

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I just got back from a Christmas vacation and am catching up on posts. I thought I'd better post this picture of Winston in the Impala.

Attachments

• 500kb.jpg
    500kb.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 31

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Jim, That would make a great Christmas card. Beautiful. Winston becomes more distinguished looking every year. Thanks for posting. :)