Ministry of truth

wristpin

Well Known Member
Obviously she fuced someone to get her job. To stay current she will need to keep fucing more people. Sucking and swallowing could lead to vice presidents position!! YOU GO GIRL!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Biden administration has set new records for some pretty bizarre $hit!!!! Just look at the names on the roster in his administration, I can't pronounce most of them and there some of the most foreign looking, goofy looking and some of them only identify as a letter, it's a regular freakin zoo! And it's unsettling to think of what kind of bizarre goofy, kinky $hit that could be going on in the many rooms of the Whitehouse because they're sure in the Hell not making law that's for the good of us people! :wacko

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
DIKHEADS!! It was pretty awesome when the Muzzie & Chief was tossed from the the Whitehouse with Manster in tow BUT if the Pubes are successful in 2022 & 24 of throwing the Rats and Biden out, and finally cutting the head off this snake, this will be both a game changer and life saver to our Country and will be so sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Let's see, where have we seen things like controlling speech and controlling what is printed in other countries:scratch What was the outcome:scratch I wonder what the so called right will do if they get back in power to truly counter this :dunno

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You're right Jeff you don't know until the event gets here. McCarthy is bouncing around on which side of the fence he wants to be on and Scalise was making some questionable statements. Trying to vote out the Rinos will take some time but still and if the voters take out the Rinos that have surfaced so far is a start, and if the Pubes do take control in 22 and 24 it has to be better than the Occupier & Chief and whoever is at the control of pulling his strings.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Let's see, where have we seen things like controlling speech and controlling what is printed in other countries:scratch What was the outcome:scratch I wonder what the so called right will do if they get back in power to truly counter this :dunno

Nothing. Not a f'en thing.

bobs409

Administrator
Reactions: 327

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Millenals 84% increase in death....they'll be covering that up soon.

There's been 2 healthy clean cut guys under 50 around here that died from a sudden heart attack lately. Don't know if they had the shot.

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
They are so FUKING CONCERNED ABOUT SAVING LIVES OVER COVID?!! Right now the man who raised me who is 93 should be seen by clinic or hospital for a fall he took Sat morn at 3am. Hosp and Clinic requires pre admittance covid rapid test. He tested positive so they won't admit or see him. THATS THE FUKING TRUTH!