Mitch (the turtle)

bobs409

Administrator
0-31.jpg

Mitch McConnell’s Home Vandalized With ‘WERES MY MONEY’, One Day After a Pig’s Head Was Left At Pelosi’s House

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...y-one-day-pigs-head-left-pelosis-house-video/

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm fascinated by the several references I have seen like this that say "where's my money". I guess they don't understand that it is MY money that they are giving away and nothing is given away for free. Welcome to the redistribution of wealth process.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
He's been living quite nicely off us peons for a long time now! (all of them!) Hopefully the military will shorten that life of his...

They all are sitting fat Bob and you would think as many times as you read in the news that politicians are some of the most hated/disliked people on the planet the voters just keep handing them money. If anything should be bipartisan with the voters this should be and start watching out for themselves and question why the F do these jerks retire so wealthy?

I guess now the only thing we can do now is buckle up because I don't think were going to like what's gonna come down the pike were gonna have to fall back and regroup. If the Rats do what they say like with the Supreme Court, electoral college statehood for DC & PR, I don't know if there will be much Conservatives can do.

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
People in states with 2 or 3 electoral votes should be contacting their senators weekly to inform them their jobs are going to expire if electoral college is eliminated. As it is now nobody gives a rats azz about fly over states. They dont affect the popular vote but are a nuisance in electoral college. Once thats gone they can rename us "Fu€K Off" states.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
People in states with 2 or 3 electoral votes should be contacting their senators weekly to inform them their jobs are going to expire if electoral college is eliminated. As it is now nobody gives a rats azz about fly over states. They dont affect the popular vote but are a nuisance in electoral college. Once thats gone they can rename us "Fu€K Off" states.

Well being they control both houses you might as well get used to that moniker Wristpin because the Rats are going to dot all their i and cross all their T's so they can stay in power for forever and forever then if they pack the Supreme Court they'll even be more useless than what they have been!!

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
In my opinion there will never be another republican president, the demorats control everything and know they can cheat whenever they want and get away with it..............

bobs409

Administrator
One happy thought, most of the dems are older than dirt! I look forward to seeing them go away via the grim reaper!

Problem is, the younger ones like aoc will be a thorn for a very long time!

hfpjr76

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I never liked McConnell. He always looked dishonest.:pan The only people President Trump acknowledged today, was VP Pence, Pompeo and Mark Meadows. :appl F*ck the rest.
I agree but sadly he’s just a pawn the media owns this country! Just think some snot nose pos dork who did mail order bride is calling the shots and buying the way he wants it! Ugh!! Look at the commercials already hitting tv where were these years ago?

bobs409

Administrator
I never liked McConnell. He always looked dishonest.:pan The only people President Trump acknowledged today, was VP Pence, Pompeo and Mark Meadows. :appl F*ck the rest.

pence?????????? He's the bastard that allowed all this to happen! He even attended the commie swearing in! He's a TRAITOR!!!!!!!