Moe's 409 is a WINNER!!!!!!

Dewman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I met up with Ken at Greenwood Village's Summer Festival Car Show. His '62 409 Impala took home the "Best Muscle Car" Award. There were many heavy hitters and some really nice cars, so it is quite an accomplishment! Congratulations Ken, it was great to hang out with you!!

Moes4094.jpg

Moes4092.jpg

Moes4093.jpg

Moes4091.jpg

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Way to go!! That's showing those other guys how those Big Chevy 409's do!! Congradulations!!!:beer:cheers:clap

moes409

Well Known Member
Thank you for the kind words. It was a good day made better by meeting Dewey and his 13 year old son who are just getting started on their 64 Impala 409 project together. Nothing better than the together part! Remember, I'm an old retired guy with plenty of free time if you need a hand along the way. It's good to know there's a couple other 409 guys close by:cheers

Ken
018 (300x225).jpg

Attachments

• 018 (300x225).jpg
    018 (300x225).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 7

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Great work Moe.:beer:beer:beer

Nice T Shirt, " The Beach Boys are Boss", "Rock'N'Roll's been going downhill ever since Buddy Holly died":pop

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Super nice car and engine compartment !!!! Congrats on the award, is always nice to get some regonition of the time and effort put into a great car !!! :cool::dance

Bill

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Ken
You don't know me from adam, but congratulations on the award

like it was said earler its sure is nice to get rewarded for all your hard work ( and money spent )

keep up the good work and I look forward to maybe meeting u some day

roger gunter

moes409

Well Known Member
Thank you all.:cheers What a great bunch you are! I will always wish I had found this site before I bought this doctored up rust bucket.:eek I spent more on paint and body alone than the car is worth. :bang I'm just glad I was able to do all the rest myself.

Thanks guys!:beer

Ken

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Congrats Ken, what's up- a 62 won? No 69 Camaro's or hemi's there? Great to see a 62 Chevy win Best Muscle Car.

Don