Monkey Pox

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Oh give it up already! Call it what it is too, the mid term variant! Damn corrupt government!

Just trying to get us prepared for the next round of stimulus checks after they close everything down agin! The Dummies printing finger is getting itchy again!:crazy

Mark

Reactions: 327

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Monkey Pox is small time you just wait for the next variant Blue Monkey Balls and if this one doesn't frost your cookies Dr. Death Fauci is pulling out all the stop and is going for the big Momu and that's none other than the Flaming Red Monkey Ass, this one will make them sit up and take notice, it's no more mister Fauci nice guy!!!!! It's one thing to have blisters and sores all over your body but combine this with a Flaming Red Monkey Ass is a little too much to ask and a M-90 face mask ain't gonna hep you none!

Mark

• Haha

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Wow this must be some hardcore stuff Dr. Death just whipped up or is it whipped off I forget. But anywho the Dr. Who organization wants to ban the word Monkey Pox because I guess when one of the sufferers would hear this word it sets off a chain reaction that gets all their puss filled bumps and bruises and sores going off in unison and kind of makes a slippery and dangerous mess to those near by.:barf1

Mark

• Haha

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
so does this mean if I stick my dick into a pencil sharpener I can sue staples for selling it to me...no accountability...good for you, you got laid by fags with diseases and it's our fault... :dunno