More bikes

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
This is a picture of my girlfriend Sharry on her `75 FLH in front of this cool old gas station here in the Portland area. It is not a working station but a storage place that the guy who owns it keeps all his cool stuff. Sharry has owned and ridden this bike for 29 years!
407689144.jpg

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Inside the office is where a lot of the cool stuff is. Can`t find the view though the windows though,,
407689175.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Well.............if the 09 ain't runnin'.............you still have wheels to get to Great Bend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember in 2004...Shane..I think his handle was 4-speed or something like that....rode to KC on his Harley from Nova Scotia!!!!:clap:clap:clap
Plus if you bring Sharry.........you won't have to sleep with Don!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well.............if the 09 ain't runnin'.............you still have wheels to get to Great Bend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember in 2004...Shane..I think his handle was 4-speed or something like that....rode to KC on his Harley from Nova Scotia!!!!:clap:clap:clap
Plus if you bring Sharry.........you won't have to sleep with Don!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL !!!! ain`t sleepin with nobody that got the same tools as me !!!:crazy, crap,, brain fart,, whats his name from Chicago rode down also,,,

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We got Sharry a new bike this year. A 97 Heritage Springer,, 16,000 miles on it!! Absolutely like new!! Found it in Montana and she rode it back!! Best rider I ride with!!
407689154.jpg

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This is a picture of my girlfriend Sharry on her `75 FLH in front of this cool old gas station here in the Portland area. It is not a working station but a storage place that the guy who owns it keeps all his cool stuff. Sharry has owned and ridden this bike for 29 years!
407689144.jpg

HAVE PEOPLE PULLED UP THINKING IT'S A REAL GAS STATION?

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
HAVE PEOPLE PULLED UP THINKING IT'S A REAL GAS STATION?
Lots of the hotrod people take their cars there for photo shoots!! It is in Gladstone that is small enough that people know it isn`t open,, but I bet a few strangers do on occasion ,,
407691593.jpg

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That's a way kewl garage set-up, could see my cars sitting there as well:dance. Kewl bikes as well DQ.
Gav

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
LOL !!!! ain`t sleepin with nobody that got the same tools as me !!!:crazy, crap,, brain fart,, whats his name from Chicago rode down also,,,

Don?????? Don who, you talking about me Phil???? why sure i can put him up for the night, i would be honored. He can bring his bed roll and sleep in my front yard any day { or night} . I will sign a piece of paper saying he has my permission, in case the the cop's check him out. He can change into his jammy's in the back yard for more privacy, and then return to the front to sleep. He will have to bring his picture from the biker magazine to prove he is that guy. I can tell where they might have sale's on beer, and so forth. If the cop's do check him out , i would ask him to tell the cop's to turn off the red flashing light's as i don't want to be disturbed when i am trying to sleep. In the morning if he would like to shower , i can prop up a watering shower head my wife has on a garden hose ,propped on my privacy fence in the back yard., he will have to turn on the water hydrant himself . When he shower's he could stand in my wife's flower bed so as to water the flower's , that way the water would not seem like it was wasted.Just so he don't trample the flower's as my wife would be mad. I have shop rag's and liquid floor soap i use in my garage anyway, so no big deal.I have a couple of shammy's to dry off with also. I f he has to do #1 , he could step outside my back yard and do that during the night.I will offer him breakfast ,{ i will tell him how to get to Mc Donald's} and if he has to do #2 if he could just hold it he could do that while at Mc Donald's also.Lunch he will get a hot dog at the strip ,,,{dragstrip}. For supper i will give direction's to old mac again , straight east from strip on tenth, into city limit's and about three car lenght's before the railroad track's take a hard right and he is in old mac's lot. He can stay for free as i would not have the heart to charge him anything. I hope he would enjoy my facility's and his stay in great bend is a pleasant one , and one he would never forget.
Sincerely Don.:D :D

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry Don..............wrong Don!!!!!~!!~ DQ and the other Don came to Thompson together about 5 years ago. I knew they had "history"!!!!!!!!!! But hey....if DQ wants to camp out in your front yard...........I can motor by and harass him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
yeah, i changed it make it more fitting to the site, well i had Bob do it for me !!!!!!! I kept shortwide for the pickup site!!!!

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Don?????? Don who, you talking about me Phil???? why sure i can put him up for the night, i would be honored. He can bring his bed roll and sleep in my front yard any day { or night} . I will sign a piece of paper saying he has my permission, in case the the cop's check him out. He can change into his jammy's in the back yard for more privacy, and then return to the front to sleep. He will have to bring his picture from the biker magazine to prove he is that guy. I can tell where they might have sale's on beer, and so forth. If the cop's do check him out , i would ask him to tell the cop's to turn off the red flashing light's as i don't want to be disturbed when i am trying to sleep. In the morning if he would like to shower , i can prop up a watering shower head my wife has on a garden hose ,propped on my privacy fence in the back yard., he will have to turn on the water hydrant himself . When he shower's he could stand in my wife's flower bed so as to water the flower's , that way the water would not seem like it was wasted.Just so he don't trample the flower's as my wife would be mad. I have shop rag's and liquid floor soap i use in my garage anyway, so no big deal.I have a couple of shammy's to dry off with also. I f he has to do #1 , he could step outside my back yard and do that during the night.I will offer him breakfast ,{ i will tell him how to get to Mc Donald's} and if he has to do #2 if he could just hold it he could do that while at Mc Donald's also.Lunch he will get a hot dog at the strip ,,,{dragstrip}. For supper i will give direction's to old mac again , straight east from strip on tenth, into city limit's and about three car lenght's before the railroad track's take a hard right and he is in old mac's lot. He can stay for free as i would not have the heart to charge him anything. I hope he would enjoy my facility's and his stay in great bend is a pleasant one , and one he would never forget.
Sincerely Don.:D :D
Dang Don !! Thats my kind of camping !!!! And it sounds like you have all the comforts of a Hilton !!! :danceThats just the way I camped at Sturgis!!! Only they had hot water in the yard shower,,:laugh

407695294.jpg

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Dang Don !! Thats my kind of camping !!!! And it sounds like you have all the comforts of a Hilton !!! :danceThats just the way I camped at Sturgis!!! Only they had hot water in the yard shower,,:laugh

407695294.jpg

Jim ,just joking with you on all this !!!! It looked like you had a blast!!!!

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Wow, those Harley riders are getting soft. They got tents now. We used to take a picnic table and throw a trap over it. Nice rock for a pillow.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Wow, those Harley riders are getting soft. They got tents now. We used to take a picnic table and throw a trap over it. Nice rock for a pillow.

trap???????????????m I'm guessing tarp Mike!!!!

I guess I'm REAL soft.....Comfort Inn, Super 8, Motel 6.........................