my Hemi Challenger

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
along side of the classic Impalas, i have had a spot for Challengers ever since my family raced them in pro-stock and funny car.

i recently bought one of only a thousand limited production R/T Classics in the most bizarre color. "Furious Fushia" only Mopar could come up with something so crazy.

this car is already a rarity and SO FUN to drive. and NO it's NOT PINK.......LOL

Attachments

• IMG_2872.jpg
    IMG_2872.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2873.jpg
    IMG_2873.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2887.jpg
    IMG_2887.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 48

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Cool, looks like fun. But where's the engine? Is it under all that plastic? Just kidding Bob. Looks like a fun ride. Is it a 14 sec car or better?

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Nice car!:beerbang
I might be in the minority around here but I like the modern muscle cars. The Charger, Camero and Mustang are all pretty nice.

Clyde Waldo

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Cool, looks like fun. But where's the engine? Is it under all that plastic? Just kidding Bob. Looks like a fun ride. Is it a 14 sec car or better?

Yes ......... where is the engine???

My youngest daughter bought new a 2006 SRT8 but you can't see the hemi. It's a really nice looking all black car that she only uses for car shows - only has a little over 4000miles on it. (Four door -- thought I raised her better than that.)

I kid her by reminding her of my old 1934 Plymouth coupe and tell her "now that's what a hemi should look like". She's happy with her car and proud of it & I am proud of her.

Still have the old coupe but, regretfully, sold the engine.

Clyde

Attachments

• 5-15-2010_001 (Small).JPG
    5-15-2010_001 (Small).JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 5-15-2010_005 (Small).JPG
    5-15-2010_005 (Small).JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 22