My Latest Project

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I was even thinking about coming out and being with you...on the ground of course, when you attempt to takeoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Cecil I would like to be there also, it's only 2,381 miles from here so might have to be US Air to Mesa.
robert

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm with Lonnie on that one too. I think you should mount an inboard camera/video for some live action take off to show everyone.:dance. Well fingers crossed and we await the positive news.:pray
Gav

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
First flight in 4 years for 1946 Navion N91125 successfully completed this date. Takeoff was at 10:30 am AZ time, landing at 11:30.
Pilot and aircraft survived 1 hour flight without incident.
WOO HOO!:dance:dance:dance
I'm back

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:D Cecil I never had any doubts And if I could have made it I would have taken the ride. Congrats on the maiden voyage.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
CONGRATS CECIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will it be on Craig's List tomorrow????
No, I think I'll keep it for awhile and sell the others, if I can.
Gotta have some way to get to Thompson, or where ever it is next year.

S

Swiss Impala

The parachute was on board and on the ground everything was well prepared for the landing! :eek ;) :D

schaumteppich 1.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Make you a deal Cecil..................you fly it to Thompson next year and I'll get you permission to land at the drag strip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then....I'll take you to the motel on the back of the Harley!!!! Man...........that's a WIN-WIN if I ever heard one!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!