My Shop Build

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Not really a car thread but HEY I do alot of "car" things inside! :D
There is an entire build thread over here for the earlier portion of building it. Just figured you guys may be interested in what my shop is like. Been a long road trying to finish this thing.
http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum/bangshift/general-discussion/34788-building-a-new-shop
Really haven't updated it but figured I'd show some recent progress. This is my clean room for final assembly and also where I will have my flowbench.

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Looks like a nice place to spend a lot of time... It's nicer than our house!!

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Looking good!
I skimmed through the pictures on the link again. It looks like you did a really nice job with that shop.

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
There are some pretty unique things done on the inside of my shop. I spent alot of time thinking about my situations and planned ahead as much as possible. For example this is another entrance to my machine room.

One of the neater aspects to it. Need to be able to move equipment in and out when not in use. Most of my equipment is on casters so I can do this. Easier for heating and A/C throughout the year instead of controlling temp in the whole building. The back portion of my shop has two levels. The upper level is 23' x 40' and will be for parts storage and my office. Two scissor tuesses give enough head room up there.

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks, it's been a long road to get to this point. I see the finish line and am running for it! Will be nice to free up some time once it's done.