N/SS Class at Thompson

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I just got an e-mail from Bob Wenzelburger saying that they're really close to adding a Nostalgia Super Stock class to the Gasser Reunion. For those that aren't familiar with the name Bob's a really terrific race photographer and he's in close touch with the management at Thompson. I think that they only need a few more N/SS style cars to register to make it a go.
I know a lot of the cars we have coming are N/SS cars so if you know of any other guys with N/SS cars that would like to come please invite them. The class will be open to N/SS cars of any make. We probably already have enough N/SS cars from the 348/409 to make it a go but it sounds like they'd like to get as many as possible. I don't know anything about prize money, I'm guessing that would depend on the size of the field.
The way I understand it the 409 cars that fit into the N/SS class will be able to run in both the 409 Shootout and the N/SS class. It'd be great to see some of our guys running against the Fords, Mopars and Pontiacs etc.:beerbang
If anyone is interested in running in the N/SS class please post here or send me a PM, or an e-mail @ jimss409@sympatico.ca and I'll pass the word along.