Good News! NATIONAL HOLIDAY 04-09

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Tomorrow is OUR National Holiday!!! 04-09............what more can be said???!!! Celebrate with gusto...burn some tires, smoke a clutch...shoot, smoke a Mustang!!! Anything to enjoy our special day. I'll be having my Board of Directors meeting tomorrow afternoon...probably later in the day...say...around 4:09PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to celebrate............anyone that can be at the shop by 11AM tomorrow morning........I'll buy lunch of sliders and beer at Al's Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Al and Mallory already know Steve and Lynette!!!
Come party with us tomorrow. FREE shop tour for all who come!!! (Not that big a deal....the shop tour is only 25 cents!!!) Special pricing on all the cast iron parts!!!!
She's real fine...my 04-09!!!!!!!!!:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:brow:brow:hug:hug:taunt:taunt:winner:winner:tongue:tongue

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Brian..................cross the border at Niagara Falls and head towards I-70. Once on I-70, head west to KC. When you get to the eastern side side of KC, call me and I'll talk you in the rest of the way!!!!

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Phil, yup i'll be there in the morning. Keep a seat for me at the bar. :drunk
Should be able to scrounge up the 25c ok.

Gav

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Tomorrow is OUR National Holiday!!! 04-09............what more can be said???!!! Celebrate with gusto...burn some tires, smoke a clutch...shoot, smoke a Mustang!!! Anything to enjoy our special day. I'll be having my Board of Directors meeting tomorrow afternoon...probably later in the day...say...around 4:09PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to celebrate............anyone that can be at the shop by 11AM tomorrow morning........I'll buy lunch of sliders and beer at Al's Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Al and Mallory already know Steve and Lynette!!!
Come party with us tomorrow. FREE shop tour for all who come!!! (Not that big a deal....the shop tour is only 25 cents!!!) Special pricing on all the cast iron parts!!!!
She's real fine...my 04-09!!!!!!!!!:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:brow:brow:hug:hug:taunt:taunt:winner:winner:tongue:tongue

I might be able to take you up on that offer in 3 weeks Phil.........................:guitar

BTW....the check is in the mail. Thanks.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Mary is always welcome!!!! If you are with her...........that's fine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
On a more serious note:

Phil I read earlier that Kansas passed a law against 2nd trimester abortions. :clap:appl Good for ya'll. I pray that it stands and that it spreads to other states.