Need help choosing a nice Pulley System for my 409

Geary Trussell

Well Known Member
spend the money and put stock stuff on motor,you may like it.
I used Billet Specialties on my 348 and the function and fitment was excellent. So many of purchased parts today don't fit
without modifications. That is not the case with their system. If you don't like the shiny look they offer a black system. The
only thing to consider is your steering box clearance. A 605 will clear but a 500 will not.

RAG 65

Well Known Member
I used Billet Specialties on my 348 and the function and fitment was excellent. So many of purchased parts today don't fit
without modifications. That is not the case with their system. If you don't like the shiny look they offer a black system. The
only thing to consider is your steering box clearance. A 605 will clear but a 500 will not.

Any pictures of your system?

Thanks in advance, Geary.

Rob Walden

Supporting Member 1
Billet Specialties makes nice stuff. We had to quit using March stuff . It would squeal bad and we had problems over spinning the water pump and blowing the back off. We started making our own . Stock stuff works good too.

RAG 65

Well Known Member
Billet Specialties makes nice stuff. We had to quit using March stuff . It would squeal bad and we had problems over spinning the water pump and blowing the back off. We started making our own . Stock stuff works good too.

Any pics of your stuff? Prices?

Rob Walden

Supporting Member 1
Well I'm not supposed to promote on here but You asked. Our system is the only one that you can pick with air or not and power steering or not. They start at $1500 and go to $2200 depending on options . Let me resize a picture and I will add them

RAG 65

Well Known Member
Well I'm not supposed to promote on here but You asked. Our system is the only one that you can pick with air or not and power steering or not. They start at $1500 and go to $2200 depending on options . Let me resize a picture and I will add them

Thanks.