New guy with 62 Wagon

Bought this about a year and a half ago. Rebuilt the front suspension, engine and brakes. Had the powerglide gone through but it leaks horribly. I installed a Borgeson Delphi 600 gear box and now I need atleast another 2 degrees caster.

Here is a picture the previous owner had. Still looks the same on the outside.

station wagon 4.jpg

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Welcome aboard!

We've got more than a few members with wagons from that era, some even have 409s in them :).

Is your engine original to the vehicle, and which is it? Be warned, if you hang around long enough with this bunch of guys you'll have a 348 or a 409 under the hood right quick :).

Cheers!
TomK

Original 283 that I rebuilt. Original paint but does have some dents but I don't care for right now. Anyone know where I can get some offset bars for the top A frame that will add up to 3 degrees of caster?

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Welcome, if you do a search you will find a number of threads relating to this, I think there are some top bars that will give this 3deg.

others will chime in, nice wagon

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome to the site, Nice car, ..............GOT 409........come on in here and join the fun, we can never get enough, Great bunch of guys on here and they know everything about everything, if ya don't believe me just ask em.................... really, this is my favorite place to be in the evenings, it is very addictive so get ready

Martin