new old picture

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
while searching thru all the pics i own, i found this one. maybe 1982 dont know for sure. had it going 12.20's in those days and hauled with a 65 4X4 ElCamino.
some of you know about my little brother being sick with cancer........he passed while we were holding hands on april 29 8:46 pm. another great racer gone.

Attachments

• scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 270

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Bob,
Thanks for sharing the photo. I'm very sorry to hear of the passing of your brother.....how well do I know the feeling of losing someone close.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Very sorry to hear about your brother. He is now in a better place. Brian.

rwagon57

Supporting Member 1
Bob,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure your brother is lining up next to Fred up in the big drag strip in the sky. He is with fine company.

409z28

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sad

Bob, sorry to hear that. Just hope it was peaceful, Mike

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Bob

Very sorry to hear about your brother.

My sincere condolences to you, and your family, during this difficult time.

Ron

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Bob, I just last week took a trip to Fla. with my older bro. My thoughts are with you and yours. Hope I will see you this summer and hear some of the "Me and my Brother" stories.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Bob..Sorry to hear about your brother. Let us know if there is anything anyone can do for you and the family:hug
robert

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Bob
Sorry to hear about your lose
We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers
God Bless

Roger and Joyce

chevymusclecars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Bob

There isn't much anyone can say when you lose someone you love but as you already recognize the memories and stories will be there forever.

Best wishes.

Bill