new old picture

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bob-

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I'm sure you are grateful for being with him at his passing. I lost my father to Lukemia last year and was able to spend the final 2 weeks with him.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Bob, sorry to hear about your brother.
keep the good times you had with him close to your heart .

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i want to end this thread with a heartfelt thanx. we've all buried older family and it hurts deeply. this idea of burying a younger sibling is new to me. of coarse my parents are crushed. pancreatic cancer is no joke and there is no cure yet. please get yourself screened. i have.
as for the good times, there are thousands of things we did together. luckily i have some movies and pics along with foggy memories. his favorite car was the 61 impala. i took the emblem from the dashboard of one and mounted it to his favorite hat. i will keep it when i find it. he was born in april 61 and always wanted to do a 61 409 car. but he drove my 63 and that was good enough. between him and I, we had at least 10 1970 SS BB chevelles, carlos, and caminos. we raced each other in boats, trucks, cars, bicycles, motorcycles and feet.
a huge part of me is now missing. i'm sure you understand. thanx again.

Attachments

• 1981 walker brothers.jpg
    1981 walker brothers.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 1982 walker brothers.jpg
    1982 walker brothers.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 1983.jpg
    1983.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 1983 75-80 drags.jpg
    1983 75-80 drags.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 2007 oct 2.jpg
    2007 oct 2.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 81

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Best wishes

Bob, sorry to learn of the passing of your little brother. I hope you are able to comfort those around you during this difficult time.

Just let us know if there is anything we can do for you or the family.

Best,
TomK

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry to hear about your brother Bob. But, by having a brother that you were obviously very close to, have memories that only you can appreciate. I didn't have a brother so I would cherish the chance to have memories like you both did.

I love old pictures!!! Is the you on the Sportster?? And the other bike a 3 cylinder Kawasaki??? I bought a Sportster new in 1970. Shorty after the new 500cc 3 cylinders came out and for a stret bike...I was toast!!!! But it was fun trying!!!!

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Sorry to hear about your brother Bob. But, by having a brother that you were obviously very close to, have memories that only you can appreciate. I didn't have a brother so I would cherish the chance to have memories like you both did.

I love old pictures!!! Is the you on the Sportster?? And the other bike a 3 cylinder Kawasaki??? I bought a Sportster new in 1970. Shorty after the new 500cc 3 cylinders came out and for a stret bike...I was toast!!!! But it was fun trying!!!!

it's Tommy on the sportster. our motorcycle police grancfather taught him to sit straight up while riding. dont recall the year or his et's anymore. that is me on the H2 750 dragbike. mine went 9.70s@140 in those days. i was one of the last to race those dyno-sores. the old racers around here call me 2stroke to this day.
thanx all. i miss my brother.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Sorry, to hear the bad news about your brother. He is now, in a better place.